Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{FALL in LOVE} with Custom Gifts this Wedding Season // Wedding Day Prep (Vol. 8)

Photo by Infinite Image Design

 "We LOVED using our custom glasses on our big day! All of them turned out great and were a hit with the entire wedding party!" 

- Jessica Simon (Fizzy Bride)


See more of Kurt and Jessica's Wedding Photos
by Infinite Image Design at
infiniteimagedesignweddings.blogspot.com


I'll admit, it's been a while since my last blog-post entry! In May, I had my very first Fitness Competition, I moved on June 1st and then once summer began I have been crazy busy with wedding orders and have not been able to catch up. Now summer is coming to an end and I am already "body-deep" in Fall Wedding orders. September is here and I thought I was prepared for the fall season, but now I've realized there is simply no clear way to truly "prepare" for the work that needs to be done.

I am painting about 100 glasses a week which pans out to be at least 20 glasses a day. Lately, the 20 glasses I paint each day turns out to be just ONE order for a Bride and Groom and their entire Bridal Party!

 

'Up Close and Personal' by RoughMagicHolidays

Personalized ... especially for you!

Custom House Portrait Encaus...

$275.00
Custom Personalized Poetry B...

$20.00
Mothers or Grandmothers Pers...

$85.00
Footprints Custom Fine Silve...

$65.00
Engraved Birch bark and moss...

$29.00
mommy .. a copper disc hand...

$13.00
Personalized wedding gifts -...

$38.00
16x16 Personalized Picture F...

$75.00
Bridesmaids (11 glasses) Cus...

$320.00
Personalized Original Artwor...

$165.00
Hot Air Balloon Personalized...

$25.00
Personalized Soup Mug - OOAK...

$56.00
HIS sterling silver bar on b...

$62.00
Personalized Ribbon Decorati...

$21.00
Dog Nose Necklace Personaliz...

$199.99
Remember the Day - Burlap F...

$35.00




"Thank you! I must say...I am beyond excited to see your work and surprise my bridal party at the reception with these awesome glasses. Have a wonderful weekend - Alison"

'Bridesmaids Everything You Need' by myart2cherish

So you're getting married and now you need a few things for those girls who have always been there for you. Get your cart and go shopping...

ON SALE...Will You Be My Bri...

$15.00
Custom Made Bridesmaids Dres...

$120.00
DASHA - Made to Order Peacoc...

$95.00
Wedding Shoes Peacock painte...

$225.00
Aqua Quartz Glass Necklace, ...

$74.00
Glass Perfume Bottle Pendant...

$38.00
Aqua Satin Ruffle Clutch wit...

$49.50
Chandeliers Earrings- Gorgeo...

$18.00
Turquoise Chrysanthemum Ring...

$11.00
Bridesmaids (11 glasses) Cus...

$320.00
Wedding Dress Cookies - Deco...

$3.75
Gift Set LARGE Bath Soaks Pr...

$19.00
Maid of Honor bridesmaid Gif...

$49.00
Modern Bride - Bridal Party ...

$26.00
Light Blue Shawl Wrap, Uniq...

$39.30
7 THANK YOU for being my BRI...

$26.25

No comments:

DO YOU LIKE THE FIZZ? SHARE IT!

Popular Fizzy Posts

TwinCities Live TV Interview