Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rock it like RIHANNA - Fizzy Fashion Vol.1


Over the years, I have found that in my free time, my favorite thing to do is to shop! This mostly consists of clothing, jewelry, shoes and makeup: the female essentials. You might be wondering, "Why does the FizzyArtist want to blog about her shopping ventures?" 

Now that I am a full-time painter, I would consider ART to be my career and life-passion instead of a hobby. This year I decided that my hobby is definitely FASHION and STYLING! Part of this decision was to justify my spending habits... and the other part was to just put a name to my love for shopping. Why not blog about my other fun passion!? 

If I had to describe my style in a few words I would use: classic, retro, edgy and sweet.

I love mixing hard and soft looks together because I consider myself to be a strong and feminine woman. I enjoy putting together entire outfits from the shoes to the accessories. I also love finding that signature, classic piece that will work with multiple looks and dressed up or down. I find inspiration from Rihanna, Eva Mendes, Lauren Conrad, and I hate to admit it ... the Kardashians! I am not a slave to labels at all. I am obsessed with getting the best deal for the value! My favorite go-to stores are H&M, Forever 21, TJMaxx and vintage finds on Etsy.

Below is a going-out look that I am considering wearing for New Year's Eve this year!

(click on image for larger view)

Grey Leather Jacket - $49.95 H&M
Purple/Gold Tunic - $35 Etsy Find
Black Leather Leggings - $20 (unknown)
Gold Necklace - $24 Etsy Find
Gold Chain Bracelet - $8 Etsy Find
Black Pumps - $55 Etsy Find

Here are examples of my Etsy finds and other pieces for your Rock it like Rihanna look!


(This shop has a MAJOR rocker edge!)



For more rock-inspired looks, visit my latest
Etsy Treasury: Oh, Na, Na, What's My Name? - Rock it like RIHANNA (It has been viewed more than 700 times!)

Happy New Year!
The FizzyArtist

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful collection! Thank you for including me :)
WhatTheFunk

Steph said...

I LOVE your Rihanna Treasury and those shoes are adorable! Bring us more of these blog posts and treasuries please!

DO YOU LIKE THE FIZZ? SHARE IT!

Popular Fizzy Posts

TwinCities Live TV Interview